Posted on: July 31, 2022
The Accounting Supervisor oversees accounting staff in the
day-to-day operations of one or more accounting functions,
including accounts payable, accounts receivables, store accounting,
and treasury, as well as associated analysis and reporting.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful
company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and
the communities we serve can count on.
- Oversees accounting teams including accounts payables, accounts
receivables, store accounting, and treasury, and monitors daily
performance of the department.
- Organizes financial data into usable information and maintains
- Assist with monthly and quarterly closing processes.
- Assists external auditors and other department as needed.
- Identifies and recommends updates to accounting processes and
- Hires and trains Accounting Specialists and ensures performance
standards are maintained.
- Additional duties, as assigned.Qualifications:
Bachelor's in accounting, 4-5 years' accounting experience
including AP, AR, and treasury, 2+ years' management experience -
preferably in an accounting environment, intermediate to advanced
skills in MS Office Suite and accounting ERP systems, must possess
excellent analytical skills, solid customer service and
communication skills are required, and able to work in a
fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CEFCO, Temple , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!