Assistant Controller Temple, TX Convenience Stores
Company: Vaco Technology
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Assistant Controller Onsite in Temple, TX About the RoleThe
Assistant Controller reports to the Controller and is responsible
for all aspects of the accounting department. This includes
managing a team of Accountants, Accounts Payable and Accounts
Receivable Clerks, and the Cash Management Accounting
- Oversees the general accounting functions of the department,
including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, and
- Manages all aspects of payroll.
- Assists with the preparation of month-end financial
- Identifies and implements opportunities for improved
effectiveness, efficiencies, and controls.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates employees to ensure efficient
operation of their function, personal growth, and development.
- Conduct 1x1 sessions on a regular basis.
- Perform mid-year and annual reviews.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA and MBA preferred.
- 7+ years' progressive accounting experience.
- 3+ years' management experience.
- General knowledge of GAAP principles.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Advanced MS Office skills - specifically Excel.
- Solid experience with accounting software.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
- Professional communications skills - both written and
Keywords: Vaco Technology, Temple , Assistant Controller Temple, TX Convenience Stores, Accounting, Auditing , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!