Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: January 11, 2022
The Admin Assistant supports individuals, large teams or department
directors. Collects, reviews and analyzes data and prepares
reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials.
Responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal
sources with own correspondence or other messaging. Schedules and
coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities. May be
responsible for creating reports and distributing on a regular
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Accurately and rapidly prepares a variety of routine
communications, reports, forms and correspondence. Coordinates
production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of
materials, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals,
conference and seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and
- Manages vendor invoices to ensure that the client and vendor
billing is accurate and handled in a timely manner.
- Schedules, organizes, and operates conferences, seminars, and
events, including recommending vendors for services, overseeing the
production and distribution of materials, coordinating logistics,
and serving as liaison with internal and external vendors. Takes
meeting minutes and disseminates to appropriate parties.
- Answers and screens phone calls for the office or department;
routes calls as appropriate within established customer service
guidelines; accurately records messages and delivers to the
appropriate party in a timely manner. Determines and takes
appropriate action as required.
- Greets visitors, guests and/or employees promptly and
courteously; ascertains their needs and provides assistance in
accordance with established policies and procedures or, if unable
or unqualified to assist, promptly refers to the appropriate party
- Plans and schedules calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve
calendaring conflicts, and arranges travel in compliance with
- Monitors supply levels and orders accordingly; receives, stores
and distributes supplies. Performs service and maintenance
activities related to minor equipment (i.e., changing ribbons,
toners, calling repairmen, etc.).
- Creates and diligently maintains a variety of confidential
files in accordance with established policies and procedures.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Able to provide consistently excellent customer service with
empathy, patience and confidence.
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive and
confidential information obtained through the course of completing
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a wide-range of
- Skilled in document management, including sorting and filing
techniques, and records retention to maintain accurate
- Able to communicate thoughts clearly; both verbally and in
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions and flow
- Able to maintain a calm and helpful attitude, even under times
of stress, and take appropriate and reasonable steps to resolve
- Able to work carefully, with a high attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills, including but not limited to: typing,
information security, electronic medical documentation, hand held
scanning and email.
- Proficient with MS Office suite including Word, Excel,
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - 2 Years of Experience
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Temple , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!