Company: Primrose School of Temple
Posted on: January 10, 2022
As a Teacher at Primrose School of Temple located at 6708 W.
Adams Avenue, Temple, TX 76502 you will help young minds explore,
discover and understand the world around them.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Infant Teacher to
plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote
the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each
child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning-- approach
to teaching and learning
Primrose School of Temple is an accredited private preschool that
provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer
year-round programs for children from infant through
elementary-aged school age.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School Temple
and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to
the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning--
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Temple Employee
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Infant - Preschool Teachers: 2 year degree in early childhood
or related field preferred
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Temple, Temple , Infant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!