HR Assistant Manager
Company: Pactiv Corporation
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Overview Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading
manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com. -128 miles south of Dallas,
and 170 miles northwest of Houston, Temple is a city in Bell
County, Texas. As of 2019, the city has a population of 78,439
according to a US census estimate, making it the second largest of
Bell County's three principal cities after Killeen. -Pactiv
Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. -
Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression,
marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses
protected by law. - For individuals with disabilities who would
like to request an accommodation, please -call (847) 482-4320 or
email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. - -All information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Responsibilities HR Representative Job Description / Job Summary
- Collaborate in a team-based environment; providing excellent,
friendly and responsive customer service to employees and
- Actively maintain HRIS database and personal files to ensure
record compliance; accountable in following up with managers and/or
employee for incomplete information.
- Interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Support the benefits administration process by maintaining
working knowledge of the company's benefit plans, lead open
enrollment functions including employee education, communication
and wellness activities.
- Proactively address workforce concerns by answering employee
questions and/or facilitating resolution of employee concerns.
- Support all employee initiatives and practices including
recruitment, talent, leadership development, retention, engagement,
performance and talent management.
- Manage and maintain administration compliance of FMLA, STD,
LTD, ADA and WC for all employees.
- Manage end-to-end hourly recruiting including; recruiting
flow/closure of interviews through job postings and applicant
tracking software (iCIM).
- Lead and support the onboarding/exiting process to include;
orientation, retention programs, exit interview and administration
- Manage processes connected with payroll administration to
confirm accurate and timely payrolls.
- Direct engagement with Staffing Agencies by providing weekly
reports and updates related to staffing and hours worked.
- Recruiting flow/closure of interviews through job postings and
applicant tracking software (iCIM).
- Proactively conduct investigations, escalating issues/concerns
and advising of conflict resolutions.
- Communicate changes in HR Related policies and benefit
- Maintain effective health/safety policy and procedures to
comply with corporate and regulatory requirements, these activities
include but are not limited to Safe Operating Procedures,
Lockout/Tagout, Hearing Conservation, Fall Prevention/Protection,
and Powered Industrial Trucks
- Perform day to day administration and maintenance of all HR
- Perform other related duties and projects as required and
- Travel to local sites when needed. Job Requirements:
- Required: Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or
related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years HRIS or HR support role in a manufacturing
or warehouse environment
- Preferred: 3 + years' experience with ADP Vantage and/or SAP,
Additional experience with Applicant Tracking Software is highly
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues, determine appropriate
solutions and resolve sensitive problems.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation; ability to provide
service and remain focused even during emotionally charged
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively
communication with employees at all levels, both verbally and in
- Organization and time management skills with expert attention
to detail, ability to use independent judgement effectively.
- A highly proactive, solution-oriented approach to work and
- Strong team player skills and ability to work collaboratively
with diverse individuals at all levels of an organization.#LI-TM1
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Temple , HR Assistant Manager, Executive , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!