Selling Division Manager - Sales
Company: Enhabit Home Health Hospice
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a
meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently
ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're
committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the
home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking for an experienced
homecare sales leader to join our team as a Selling Division
Manager. The right person for this role should be an experienced
home health sales professional who can effectively direct sales
initiatives while simultaneously managing a team of sales
- Directs the planning & implementation of the sales process by
recruiting & hiring all Area Managers in their division.
- Identify & penetrate market opportunities to achieve revenue &
- Responsible for the admission activity for their division & for
each of the Area Managers they supervise.
- Responsible for driving total team forecast attainment
inclusive of accounts assigned to them.
- Managing/maintaining account activity as needed to achieve
division admission goals.
- Provides strategic in-field support for Area Managers 40%-60%
of the time, or greater portion depending on the characteristics,
geography & strategy of team.
- Ensures team members are committed to & on target for weekly,
monthly & annual forecast attainment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive
related field experience, or be a licensed professional with
extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and
regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and
hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary
- Must have excellent communication skills; the ability to
interact well with a great diversity of individuals; ability to
organize and execute programs; be able to prioritize multiple tasks
and deadlines with minimal supervision; and maintain and adhere to
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Home Health Hospice, Temple , Selling Division Manager - Sales, Executive , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!