Assistant General Manager
Company: Church's Chicken
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Assistant General Manager
Position Summary: The Assistant Restaurant General Manager works
under the direction of the Restaurant General Manager to provide
our guests a superior dining experience with friendly, quick,
accurate service in a clean and safe environment. The ARGM is
responsible for the daily activities and operations of the
restaurant including guest service, food preparation to meet brand
standards, staffing, team development and administrative
I. Primary Job Duties
The position of the Assistant Restaurant General Manager is
responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
1. Creates a World Class Guest Experience
- Creates an in store service environment that exceeds guest
expectations with regard to friendly, quick and accurate service.
Builds team understanding and commitment to guest service
- Provides guests a "brand right" environment in which to place
their orders, receive their food and dine inside the
- Communicates and follows-up with guests to obtain feedback and
identify service and food quality improvement opportunities.
- Provides guest satisfaction by assisting and resolving all
complaints in person or by phone,
- Ensures that all incoming calls are handled in a prompt,
courteous, and professional manner.
2. Delivers Exceptional Brand Standards, Cleanliness and Safety
- Monitors and ensures all menu products are prepared and served
according to standard procedures.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly
- Ensures that product displays on the counter or in the display
case are properly rotated and attractively displayed.
- Maintains standard procedures for receiving, handling, and
storage of food products.
- Monitors and assists with all assigned housekeeping duties to
provide a clean and organized restaurant.
- Ensures that all tasks are accomplished in a safe manner.
- Inspects and ensures the outside grounds and parking lot are
properly maintained to create a brand right environment.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to all safety and security
policies and procedures.
3. Builds Talented Teams
- Assists the RGM in recruiting, interviewing and hiring hourly
team members. Effectively manages all new hire paperwork.
- Partners with RGM to conduct All Star Training modules for
- Assists RGM in completing performance appraisals for team
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members to develop
skills and work habits.
4. Communicates Openly With Manager and Team Members
- Listens and follows directions.
- Assigns job duties to team members and ensures successful
completion of all assignments and activities.
- Provides feedback to team members on job expectations and
- Monitors team member dress code, professional appearance and
attendance and provides feedback on compliance.
- Responds positively to feedback.
- Is honest and courteous when communicating with guests, team
members, vendors, and managers.
- Communicates positively about the company.
5. Demonstrates and Fosters Team Work
- Supports Company values, goals, and work rules.
- Offers help without being asked in all areas of the
- Works well with team members and creates a positive work
- Recognizes and rewards team member performance.
- Keeps supervisor informed of work related issues.
6. Manages Staffing Plans and Financial Reports
- Assists RGM in preparing weekly staffing plans.
- Monitors compliance to schedules and attendance to maintain
proper service levels.
- Analyzes key operating reports and provides recommendations to
- Maintains accurate inventory records.
- Partners with RGM to execute marketing strategies and
activities to achieve sales plan.
7. Performs Administrative Duties as Assigned
- Monitors and performs opening and closing duties as
- Completes required shift reports such as the week sales report,
bank deposit slips, the cash and inventory worksheet.
- Enters inventory and payroll data as required.
- Ensures compliance to established cash handling and security
- Adheres to company policy and procedure for bank deposits.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Assistant General
II. Technical and Other Skills Required:
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, access to an automobile
during shifts, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have access to a telephone 24 hours a day.
- Must be available to work a minimum schedule of 50-55 hours per
week including weekends and holidays.
- May be required to work temporarily at other restaurant
- Must have 1 year of supervisory experience in the restaurant
industry, AA degree preferred.
Keywords: Church's Chicken, Temple , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!