Vice President of Data Analytics
Company: Canadian Executive Search Group
Posted on: March 15, 2023
AWS/CES is looking for a Vice President of Data Analytics in
Salary:$220K + Bonus and full benefits.
This position would be predominately on-site in Temple, TX at the
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide oversight for the extraction, curation, storage,
integration, and analytics/visualization teams.
- Lead Data Strategy and solution implementation related to
machine learning, master data, internal/external data integrations
and analytics, data science and AI needs as well needed/necessary
Architecture, Governance, Data Warehouse and Cloud
- Partner closely with the Data Center of Excellence, delivering
meaningful data to provide value and strategic decision making
throughout the organization supporting decision making and
integrations between systems.
- Organize, align, and potentially reorganize team to
meet/fulfill COE objectives. Evaluate, own, and drive multiple data
initiatives involving on-prem and cloud data warehouse
architectures, blockchain, predictive, analytics and data science
needs as well as support overall business transformation and
consolidation of data across various systems.
- Lead and provide strategic direction for technical teams,
Off-shore teams, and third-party relationships/engagements.
- Work closely with the business and technical teams to
understand complex business needs and develop data solutions as
well as identifying monetization opportunities and data use
- Provide strategic vision and/or tactical/strategic direction.
Establishes and implements strategies that have short to mid-term
(1-3 years) impact on business results in alignment with
parent/corporate organization objectives.
- Lead multiple teams of directors/senior managers, and
- Develop short to mid-term (1-3 years) plans for optimizing the
organization, function, or sub-function and the talent required to
execute strategies in job area.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across the
organization to identify opportunities to leverage data and
analytics to drive business growth, improve operations, and support
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments and
incorporate them into the data science strategy.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders. Partner closely
with business leaders at the executive level to identify and
prioritize analytics projects, measure performance, demonstrate
value and incubate new opportunities related to data.
- Partner closely with business leaders at the executive level to
identify and prioritize analytics projects, measure performance,
demonstrate value and incubate new opportunities related to
- Advocate for data and technical modernization and digital
transformation and demonstrate success in doing so.
- Ensure data-informed decision-making and proactively identify
analytics needs across the enterprise. MINIMUM SKILLS AND
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or
- Deep understanding of business processes and the ability to use
data to drive decision making
- 10+ years' experience in BI, Data/Analytics with advanced
- 7+ years leadership experience required.
- 5+ years of multiple locations in the warehouse and./or
distribution sector preferred.
- Experience leading complex initiatives and application
environments that span multiple data sources. Strong technical
understanding of data warehousing, data modeling and data
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and comfortable
interfacing, presenting to and providing direction with executive
team across functional business areas.
- Experience or ability to understand Azure and related data
solutions, Databricks, star schema data warehouse architecture,
Oracle DB, Oracle EBS, Cognos, Essbase/Hyperion, legacy migrations,
- A creative and innovative mindset using Agile applications
methodology WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Office environment If you are interested in this position
please send your resume to [email protected]
CESGLOW1 Associated topics: agile, c, c++, cloud, computer science,
j2ee, operating system, oracle, sdlc, sql
Keywords: Canadian Executive Search Group, Temple , Vice President of Data Analytics, Executive , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...