Abdominal Transplant Surgeon Director Temple
Company: Baylor Scott and White Health
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Medical Director opening in Temple, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Abdominal Transplant Surgeon Director
Baylor Scott and White Health
We are looking for a surgical innovator who is a fellowship trained Transplant Surgeon with leadership skills to join the largest non-profit healthcare system in Texas to lead an aggressive and innovative transplant program. The physician would be joining an expanding department of Surgery and Transplant division.
- 600+ bed, level I trauma and academic facility
- Lead an innovative and aggressive abdominal transplant program
- Growing program with 130 kidneys and 12 pancreases last year
- Experience with high risk donors is highly preferred
- General Surgery resident and medical student education on-site
- Faculty appointment commensurate with experience
- Epic EMR
The physician must be BE/BC and have, or be eligible to obtain, a license to practice medicine in the state of Texas.
- Employed position with Baylor Scott and White Clinic
- Relocation assistance
- CME days and funds
- Malpractice coverage provided
- Robust retirement program
Only 45-minutes outside of one of the country's most desirable cities (Austin), Temple is a family oriented community and is situated on two of the most beautiful lakes in the Texas Hill Country, and provides its residents with a wonderful recreational lifestyle, a growing and vibrant economy, affordable homes and an outstanding public and private school system. With 3 Division 1 universities within 3 hours, and access to professional and semi-professional sports, coupled with an area rich with arts and culture, living in Temple leads to a great work-life balance.
About Baylor Scott and White Health System
Join us in our award winning Academic location:
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott and White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott and White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott and White includes 48 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,800 active physicians, over 47,000 employees and the Scott and White Health Plan.
Baylor Scott and White provides a full-range of inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services including 6.6 million patient encounters annually, $11.1 billion in total assets, $9.1 billion in total operating revenue, $754 million in community benefit, 208,789 hospital admissions, 31,368 babies born, more than 900,000 emergency department visits, and more than 5,091 licensed beds.
Apply online at -
For more information, please send your CV and inquiry to:
Teresa Washington, Physician Recruiter,
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Baylor Scott and White Health, Temple , Abdominal Transplant Surgeon Director Temple, Executive , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!