Project Manager Professional Services
Posted on: June 3, 2019
What you'll be doing... We take the complexity out of IT solution
management and enable our customers to use the right technologies
to improve the way they do business. You'll manage the
implementation of transformational projects that address the
technical and business needs of our customers with our security,
cloud, and other enterprise solutions. The customer experience will
be in your hands as you ensure a smooth implementation that
delivers on our promises.
- Developing credibility and a strong business partner
relationship with customers.
- Collaborating with customers and internal partners to
understand customer needs and requirements.
- Applying your knowledge of our enterprise solutions to address
- Scoping, planning, and executing multiple projects in
accordance with contractual requirements, including financial and
resource management for on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Overcoming project obstacles and adjusting as needed to stay on
- Applying project management best practices and managing
communication processes and project reporting to all stakeholders.
What we're looking for... You have strong consulting and
communication skills with an ability to successfully drive multiple
projects and competing priorities in a complex, fast-paced
environment. You are well organized and enjoy working across
multiple business functions and with external partners and vendors
to bring just the right resources. You are energized by complexity
and the desire to drive change and continuous improvement for
customers that will impact their entire organization. You'll need
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience. Even better if
- A degree.
- Managed large-scale organization-wide technical
implementations. Ideally, security, cloud, communications or large
network infrastructure solutions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or ability
to acquire within six months.
- ITIL v2/3 Foundations Certification.
- Experience leading diverse consulting engagements or customer
transitions and transformations including third party vendors,
internal, and customer resources. In addition:
- Willingness to travel. When you join Verizon... You'll be doing
work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the
way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond
powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading
the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of
Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of
course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about
more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own
path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or
numbers, find your future at Verizon. Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Temple , Project Manager Professional Services, Executive , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!