CNA STARTING AT $15.00/HOUR
Company: Morada Senior Living
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Discovery Senior Living is now the 9th largest senior housing
operator with the addition of our new division in Texas - Morada
Senior Living. We have tremendous opportunities for proven leaders
to join in our success.Morada Senior Living is hiring CNAs to join
our community Morada Temple ***$15.00/HOUR. Need 6am-2pm and
2pm-10pm full time staff.POSITION SUMMARY The CNA's role includes
providing hands-on care, physical and emotional support to each
resident while maintaining a safe and comfortable home-like
environment. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for a designated group of residents during the
shift; knows where their residents are and physically checks on
them throughout the shift.
- Observes, reports and documents symptoms and conditions of
residents for changes in condition such as skin, behavior,
alertness, weight, dietary and participation in activities.
- Responds to security system and resident call bells
- Notifies supervisor and/or Health Care Coordinator if a
resident has increased care needs.
- Assists with continence management and disposes of all
continence products properly to ensure sanitation of resident suite
and community restrooms.
- Serves and collects food trays and assists as needed; reports
refusal of meals or loss of appetite.
- Maintains cleanliness of resident's room and work areas.
- Practices good standard care precautions of cleanliness,
hygiene, and health.
- Helps residents maintain independence, promotes dignity and
physical safety of each resident.
- Actively participates/leads and assists residents with
activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting,
grooming, ambulation, transferring, eating) as instructed.
- Engages residents in life skills and other life enrichment
- Greets and assists all internal and external customers, guests,
family members, residents, vendors and team members.
- Does resident laundry as assigned and needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor. QUALIFICATIONS
- Certified Nurse's Aid certification required.
- High School diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred. Benefits:
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada
offers a comprehensive benefits package. Eligible team members are
offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and paid
holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our
outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance
Program and accident insurance policies. Thank you for your
interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you have any questions
about the position you are applying for, please contact the
community directly. EOE D/V JOB CODE: 1000504
Keywords: Morada Senior Living, Temple , CNA STARTING AT $15.00/HOUR, Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!