Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pediatrics - $35-55 per hour
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Float Pediatrics for a nursing job in Temple, Texas. Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent Join BSWH McLane Children's Hospital
as a Float Pool Registered Nurse and be part of something better!
The city in the nation for Nursing opportunities and advancement!
Schedule: Full Time - Nights - 36 hours per week Baylor Scott &
White McLane Children's Medical Center - Temple, is designed with
your child in mind with state-of-the-art technology, equipment and
accommodations sized just for children. Our bright and colorful,
friendly atmosphere creates a nurturing place for the children of
Central Texas to heal and thrive. Our Temple location is also the
home of our flagship neonatal intensive care unit, a Level IV NICU.
When your child needs medical care, it is only natural that stress
levels rise. A potential hospital stay can create fear or worry for
young patients. That is why we created an environment that is
soothing and familiar for your child and for you.
- 112 patient beds: 48 private medical/surgical rooms, 16 private
Pediatric ICU rooms and 48 Neonatal ICU beds in our Level IV
- 24-hour pediatric emergency department and verified trauma
center equipped to deal with the most serious pediatric trauma
- Pediatric surgery with five advanced surgical suites and a
three-room procedure suite
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Center with state-of-the-art MRI
and a "Flash CT" scanner that emits the lowest effective level of
radiation, reducing risk to smaller bodies, making scan times
faster, and requiring less sedation
- VeinViewer illumination device to help access small veins and
arteries beneath the skin
- ECMO therapy, a lifesaving heart and lung treatment reserved
for the sickest of patients
- Pediatric and neonatal transport ambulance and helicopter Our
facility is focused in every way on children and their families and
offers equipment to suit smaller patients and family-centered
spaces. Baylor Scott & White Health Registered Nurses Enjoy
- Competitive pay including an RN Bonus Program rewarding nurses
for providing exceptional care and improving patient outcomes.
- Attractive Relocation Assistance for full-time candidates.
- Excellent benefits including a generous 401(k) program with
company match, vacation and paid time off (PTO), tuition
assistance, immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
and wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy. (Note:
benefits may vary based on position type and/or level).
- A strong shared governance model featuring unit-based councils
that empower nurses and improve patient outcomes.
- Access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education
for professional development.
- A strong system Nurse Practice Council that uses autonomy,
authority and accountability in collaboration with transformational
nursing leadership to drive nursing practice throughout Baylor
Scott & White Health.
- A spirit of inquiry and innovation that promotes Evidence-based
practice, research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A healthy work environment and culture of safety using
inter-professional collaboration and professional competencies to
meet the needs of patients to provide safe passage and quality
outcomes at every encounter. Why Baylor Scott & White Health At
Baylor Scott & White Health, we empower each other to create
healthier communities and deliver safe and high-quality care across
the state of Texas. With more than 52 hospitals, 800 access points,
a quality health plan and an award-winning research institute,
you'll enjoy endless opportunities to make your mark on the future
of healthcare. At Baylor Scott and White Health, you'll be joining
a team that's committed to better. Because better never settles.
And neither should you. As the largest not-for-profit healthcare
system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor
Scott & White Health has the resources to offer a variety of career
opportunities to meet your personal and professional goals. The
Baylor Scott & White Health nursing team challenges each other to
innovate, to constantly raise the bar and to never settle. Every
day, our diverse group of team members bring unique talents, a
passion for innovation and a deep Commitment to those we serve.
Baylor Scott & White Health is the most awarded system in Texas,
and a Certified Great Place to Work! Consider a career move to the
McLane Children's Hospital as a Registered Nurse with BSWH in the
Pediatric Med Surg unit and join our exceptional nursing team
committed to something better. Requirements of the Ideal Candidate
- Graduate of RN School of Nursing
- ADN required
- Active RN License
- Minimum of 6 Months of Registered Nurse experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required. QUALIFICATIONS - EDUCATION -
Grad of Accred Prog or Eqival - MAJOR - Nursing - EXPERIENCE - 1
Year of Experience - CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Registered Nurse (RN) Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within
30 days of hire or transfer.Recruiter: Kelli LangeBaylor Scott and
White Job ID . Posted job title: RN Pediatric Float About Baylor
Scott & White Health Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest
not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Temple , Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pediatrics - $35-55 per hour, Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...