Hospice RN Case Manager - Hospice
Company: Enhabit Inc
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Hospice RN Case ManagerOverview
Hospice is not a place, but rather a philosophy of care. We have a team of caring compassionate professionals who are dedicated to providing physical, psychological, spiritual and emotional comfort and dignity to patients and their loved ones. It is a calling.
Enhabit is hiring a full time Hospice Case Manager to join our hospice team in Temple, TX.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is a national leader in home-based care and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us! Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
* Incentivized bonus plan
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
Branch Location: Temple, TX
Enhabit Hospice RNs work with patients, their families, and other health care professionals during the final stages of patients' lives. Our nurses work in private homes, residential care facilities, nursing centers, and other hospice care environments. They may also supervise licensed vocational/practical nurses and nursing aides.
Our nurses must be capable of compassionate communication with patients and families, have keen observation skills, high ethical standards, and knowledge of when to alert doctors and others about changes in patients' conditions.
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
* Must possess a valid state driver's license, automobile liability insurance, and have dependable transportation
* Minimum of one year of clinical experience is strongly preferred
* Previous home health or hospice experience is preferred
We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Hospice RN Case ManagerOverview
Keywords: Enhabit Inc, Temple , Hospice RN Case Manager - Hospice, Healthcare , Temple, Texas
here to apply!