Rehabilitation Technician - PRN
Company: Temple Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Description Temple Rehabilitation Hospital is a
state-of-the-art, 36-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital
dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have
experienced the debilitating effects of a severe injury or illness.
Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized
treatment to patients throughout their recovery journey. We offer
customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs
of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological
conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation, and orthopedic
injury. Temple Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the
health, function, and quality of life of those we serve through
comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs. JOB
SUMMARY: The Rehab Tech is responsible for preparing treatment
areas, cleaning treatment areas, positioning patients, procurement
and inventory of supplies, transporting, and assisting patients and
therapist. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to Transport, lift, transfer, move and reposition
patients in the patient room, Therapy Gym and other common areas of
- Prepares patient for prescribed treatment and assists
professional staff with patient treatment.
- Prepares, cleans and maintains treatment areas and
- Procures and keeps an accurate inventory of all therapy
- Performs routine clerical tasks for Therapy Department.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- High School diploma
- CPR/BCLS Certification
- Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: Temple Rehabilitation Hospital, Temple , Rehabilitation Technician - PRN, Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!