Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) with Sign On Bonus
Company: Care Options for Kids
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Position Summary:The position of a Speech Language Pathologist
Assistant provides coordinatedspeech therapy to patients of all age
groups under the supervision of a licensed Speech
LanguagePathologist.**Bilingual Preferredbut not Required**Position
eligible for a sign on bonus up to $4,000 based on experience.
Terms and conditions apply. Ask your dedicated recruiter for more
details.About Us:Care Options for Kids is a pediatric home health
agency. We provide speech therapy, occupational therapy, and
physical therapy services to childrenfrom birth to agetwenty-one in
the child's home, private school, or daycare setting. Working with
the patient, the family, and the physician, we design each child's
plan of care to meet the individual needs of the child. We are
committed to providing outstandingcare for the children and
families we serve.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, LTD & STD
- Supplemental Insurances
- PTO accrual
- Annual CEU Allowance
- Quarterly Compliance Bonus Incentive based on treatment
- Referral program
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Electronic EMREssential Job Functions include but are not
- Administers the speech therapy treatment plan as developed by
the Speech LanguagePathologist
- Applies concepts of infection control standard precautions in
coordinating/performing patient careactivities to prevent
contamination and transmission of disease.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education
and competence to care forpatients.
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication
skills; facilitates the use of these skillsby other team members to
achieve desirable outcomes.
- Must meet mandatory continuing education requirements.
- Promotes compliance with all fiscal intermediary and/or other
third-party payers, througheducation, coaching and other assistance
- Demonstrates commitment, professional growth and
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure
quality of care.Experience/Requirements:
- Pediatric focus and home health experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving skills and ability
to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize time and meet
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data and
- Knowledge of therapy skills as defined as generally accepted
standards of practice.
- Excellent communication verbal and written, and interpersonal
- Responsive to requests.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and current
auto liability insurance.EDUCATION/LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in communication sciences and Disorders from
an accredited school
- Current Texas State License to practice Speech TherapyPhysical
and Sensory Essential Functions:
- Requires prolonged standing and walking, some bending, pulling,
pushing, stooping, stretching and/or heavy lifting.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity, sufficient
to operate a keyboard, telephone and other equipment.
- Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet
deadlines and patient needs and to meet patient/family
individualized psychosocial needs.Working Conditions:
- This job operates in an office, clinic and/or patients' home
with various conditions.
- Possible exposure to blood and bodily fluids and infectious
diseases with varying exposure to noise.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis profile required.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and travel locally.
- Some exposure to unpleasant weather.Machines, Tools, Equipment
and Work Aids Used:
- Typical office equipment including Microsoft Office Suite and
EMR systemIf you are interested in learning more about joining the
Care Options family, our culture, or immediate and future
opportunities, please visit us atwww.careoptionsforkids.comThank
you in advance for considering Care Options for Kids!#INDWACO
Keywords: Care Options for Kids, Temple , Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) with Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!