Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN)RN Days or Nights, 3 shifts per week with
Temple Rehabilitation Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 36-bed
inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment
and recovery of individuals who have experienced the debilitating
effects of a severe injury or illness.
Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized
treatment to patients throughout their recovery journey. We offer
customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs
of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological
conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation, and orthopedic
Temple Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the health,
function, and quality of life of those we serve through
comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs.
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan in coordination with
patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
appropriate. Participates in discharges planning process.
Day and Night shift available.
* Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
* Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
* Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
* Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
* Works cooperatively and actively participates with other members
of the interdisciplinary team.
* Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
* Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
* Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of
* Actively participates in team conferences.
* Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical
necessity in the medical record.
* Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary
Care Plan for each patient.
* Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
* Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and
complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
* Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional manner
and acts as a role model.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
* CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
* CRRN Preferred
* Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: RehabCare, Temple , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!