Registered Nurse - Days - $45/hour - Med Surg
Company: Maxim Healthcare
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Registered Nurse - Days - $45/hourMaxim Healthcare in Austin is
hiring for a Registered Nurse to work with Adult and Pediatric
patients in their own homes. Patients are located in
Temple/Belton/Killeen area and have 12 hour shifts available.
Gtube, Trach, Vent experience is required. Pay starting at
Why Join Maxim?
* Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
* Paid training and licensing
* Flexible scheduling - PT and FT
* College Partnership programs & opportunities for continuing
* $500 SIGN ON BONUS
* Benefits*: Health, dental, vision, and life insurance. 401(k)
savings plan. PTO.
* Utilizes the nursing process to plan, implement, and evaluate
patient/client care and/or services provided to client(s) receiving
contracted services, as required
* Initiates the plan of care when directed and requests from
prescriber any necessary revisions as patient status and needs
* Incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing
actions based on patient diagnosis and established goals
* Intervenes as applicable in response to changes in patient/client
condition and reports such changes to appropriate physician or
* Administers medications and treatments as prescribed, as well as,
monitors and documents effectiveness of intervention
* Reviews plan of care and program protocols and identifies areas
for healthcare teaching/education, care coordination, goal setting
and discharge planning needs, as applicable
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the
* Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN)
contract or state regulation).
* Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
* Current BLS card.
* One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience required.
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more
than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing,
physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and
behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses
and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service,
compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs
makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare, Temple , Registered Nurse - Days - $45/hour - Med Surg, Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!