Registered Nurse / RN ICU
Company: Ardent Health
Location: Harker Heights
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse RN, Critical Care ICU, Full Time, Nights
**Sign-on Bonus available to eligible candidates** (Terms
In a joint venture partnership with Seton Medical Center, Ardent
operates Seton Medical Center Harker Heights (SMCHH) In Harker
Heights, Texas. At SMCHH exceptional associates deliver exceptional
care. The 83-licensed bed acute care hospital opened in 2012,
offering an array of services such as cardiology, emergency
services, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, a dedicated women's
center and a Level IV trauma center.
- Provide and plan the delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop a nursing care plan in coordination with patient,
family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participates in discharge planning process. SKILLS AND
- Experience with patient safety best practices preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive
- Demonstrated proficient communication skills JOB COMPETENCIES
- Personal Effectiveness - Meets established time-lines; follows
through to ensure completion of assigned objectives, seeks feedback
to improve performance, and demonstrates a positive, "can do"
- Innovation and change - Looks for opportunities to improve
processes and services, makes an effort to learn and develop new
skills, and is resourceful and enthusiastic in responding to new
- Fostering Teamwork - Is open and honest in dealing with others,
demonstrates commitment to team objectives, and sees challenges
facing department and helps the team to address them
- Quality Services - Delivers high quality services to internal
and external customers, accepts responsibility and takes action to
address quality issues, and helps operations & services respond to
the needs of caregivers
- Integrity - Adheres to a standard of ethical conduct that
promotes trust and open communication, earns trust by living up to
commitments, and can be counted on to keep confidences.
- Completion of education to obtain Texas Licensure as a
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an ICU setting
required B. Licenses/Registrations/Certifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with Texas Board of Nursing - OR -
current home state license is required for multi-state license
recognition through the Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Required to complete the education necessary to obtain my BSN
degree within four (4) years of my date of hire with Seton Medical
Center Harker Heights
- BLS and ACLS through American Heart Association (AHA) required
- PALS certification through American Heart Association/American
Academy of Pediatrics endorsed program required within 6 months of
Keywords: Ardent Health, Temple , Registered Nurse / RN ICU, Healthcare , Harker Heights, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!