RN MDS Coordinator - Med Surg
Company: Touchstone Communities
Posted on: November 19, 2023
RN MDS CoordinatorWilliam R Courtney Texas State Veterans Home -
RN MDS Coordinator
* A current and valid Texas RN nursing license or valid RN license
from a Compact Party State.
* Familiar with Reimbursement system of Medicare, Medicaid & Case
* Preferred Skilled Nursing Facility Experience as an MDS Nurse
* Knowledge of state and federal regulations, both clinical and
financial as it relates to the RAI process and reimbursement
Here's what's in it for YOU!
* A place where your voice matters
* Competitive compensation and benefit package
* Paycheck advances
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 401(k) matching
* Accrue paid time off starting day 1
* Numerous bonus opportunities
* Touchstone Emergency Assistance Foundation Grants
Make Lives Better. Be a part of something meaningful: The
If your purpose is to Make Lives Better, we welcome you to Join
Team Touchstone today and be part of something meaningful.
Touchstone is committed to bringing a Best In Class Healthcare
Experience to our Patients, Residents and Veterans. Compassionate
team members are the key to revealing our vision to be the leading
post-acute healthcare solution in the markets we serve. If you
desire to be part of a work environment where every voice matters,
we encourage you to apply today.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Touchstone Communities, Temple , RN MDS Coordinator - Med Surg, Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!