Internal Medicine Physician (Physician #)
Company: Baylor Scott and White Health
Posted on: February 27, 2019
Internal Medicine Physician
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking an outstanding BC/BE Internal Medicine physician with strong credentials in clinical care for an outpatient position based in Temple, Texas at our flagship facility.
- No call
- Integrated health system for easy referrals
- Epic EMR
- Optional hospital work (no clinic duties while on service)
- Compensation designed to maximize your autonomy and income
- Academic appointments available with Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Generous benefits starting with relocation assistance, 4 weeks vacation, 3 weeks CME and more
- Growing and vibrant economy
- Affordable homes
- No state income tax
- Outstanding public and private schools including universities
- Two of the most beautiful and cleanest lakes in Texas
- As the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, BSWH provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
For more information please contact: Deborah Dixon, DASPR, Physician Recruiter, [Click Here to Apply] . http:// [Click Here to Apply] Scott & White does not hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products. By applying for a job with Scott & White, you are attesting that you do not use such products and that you will remain a non-user if hired by Baylor Scott & White.
-- Location/Facility - BSWH Center for Diagnostic Medicine, Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
-- Specialty/Department/Practice - General Internal Medicine - Outpatient
-- Shift/Schedule - FT, days, outpatient (with option of inpatient)
-- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
-- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
-- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
-- Tuition Reimbursement
-- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Baylor Scott and White Health, Temple , Internal Medicine Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!