Neurology - Neurohospitalist (Physician #)
Company: Baylor Scott and White Health
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a BC/BE Neurologist to
join in Waco, TX.
- Join an established general neurology practice at Baylor Scott
& White Medical Center-Hillcrest to provide neurological care to
patients in Central Texas.
- The work setting is inpatient.
- The work schedule will average one week on/off.
- Tele-stroke coverage will be supported by the BSW system stroke
- The Department of Neurology at Baylor Scott & White Health in
Central Texas is currently comprised of 25 neurologists. 6 APPs,
along with nursing and administrative support.
- Academic affiliation with Texas A&M College of
- Active ACGME approved neurology residency program
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900
patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians,
40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News
& World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst
Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial
Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is
consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is
the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M
University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About Waco, TX
Located on the Brazos River, Waco is a thriving community in
Central Texas with a low cost of living, low crime, and little
traffic. There are excellent schools with both public and private
options. Waco is the home to Baylor University, a member of the
NCAA Big XII conference. Many family friendly attractions include
the Cameron Park Zoo, Lake Waco, water parks, museums, river hiking
trails, and outdoor activities. Waco has a regional airport and is
also centrally located between 5 of the top 16 most populated
cities in the U.S. (Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio,
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits : At Baylor Scott & White
Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed
position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive
- O utstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3
weeks of CME per year
For more information, contact Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter,
[Click Here to Apply]
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the
Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her
specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as
defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of
Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Baylor Scott and White Health, Temple , Neurology - Neurohospitalist (Physician #), Healthcare , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!