Customer Service Representative
Company: Farmers District 31
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a charismatic and positive
individual to greet visitors when they come to the office or handle
their inquiries on the telephone.Main Job Tasks and
Responsibilities- answer, screen and direct telephone inquiries-
take efficient messages and relay when necessary-greet and direct
visitors entering organization-handle queries from the public and
customers-monitor visitor access and maintain security
awareness-provide general administrative support-other duties as
assigned by Agency Owner
Paid HolidaysPaid Time Off (PTO)Weekends OffHolidays OffCareer
Development & GrowthHands On Training
- Cross-Sell existing customers additional products and services
by asking fact finding questions and providing solutions.
- Work the front lines of customer service to generate the very
first positive impression clients get about our agency
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Learn our products, services, and world-class business
techniques with our training
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales
requests within a specified timeframe.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance
Keywords: Farmers District 31, Temple , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!