Assistant General Manager
Company: MOD Pizza
Posted on: February 10, 2019
Imagine if everyone had a place to go where they were encouraged to embrace their individuality and come as they are. A place fostering an environment that supports human growth and recognizes the value in second chances. This is the kind of place that MOD is committed to creating and maintaining every single day. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe that our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door. With more than 350 locations across 20 states and the United Kingdom, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact within these communities, creating not only an exciting place to eat, but a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness. As a MOD Pizza Assistant Manager, you directly influence the success of the MOD community by supporting the General Manager in executing store operations and leading the MOD Squad and Shift Leaders. You will work beside and oversee your MOD team in-order to create and maintain the MOD experience. Your objective is to live, teach, and demonstrate MOD Pizza culture in all interactions with your Squad and Customers. Are you ready for an opportunity to cultivate management skills and inspire those around you? Key Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the customer first attitude and work ethic for the MOD Squad; delegates tasks and assigns stations to ensure that Super-Fast service, cleanliness standards, and customer needs are met.
- Cultivates a positive learning environment through clear, respectful mentorship and feedback to MOD Squad Members and Members in training; addresses individual motivation, needs, concerns, and provides recognition.
- Acts with the integrity and honesty that promote MOD Pizza culture. Maintains consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Keeps Squad focused during peak volumes; problem solves in a dynamic, high pressure environment.
- Makes and quality checks all MOD products, adhering to MOD Pizza recipes and presentation guidelines.
- Supports the General Manager with administrative duties including inventory, cash handling, and payroll.
- Direct support to the General Manager in implementing company programs to meet MOD's operational and organizational goals.
- Acts as a mentor for Squad and Shift Leaders by observing, assessing, and suggesting ways to improve performance, and recommending employment decisions to the General Manager.
- Communicates effectively; uses discretion and filters all pertinent information to the Shift Leaders as directed by the General Manager. Basic Qualifications:
- Ambitious spirit for owning their own business
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of progressively responsible customer service experience in retail or restaurant environment Preferred Qualifications:
- College Degree in Business or related field (may substitute for a portion of the required experience)
- Strong communication skills and high level of accountability Physical Requirements In-store squad leadership work involves both managing the team and stepping in to support the operations as needed. Occasionally positioning oneself (e.g., walk, bend, twist, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull) to handle or move objects weighing up to 50lbs. Occasionally operating hand-held appliance and simple machinery (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically. Working Conditions:
- High noise levels due to operations, customers, and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk, and alternative)
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, and extended hours of business dictates We make pizza so we can serve people Click here to see a day in the life at MOD- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Want to help us spread MODness? Apply today! Our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders plays a huge role in making MOD a place that is welcoming to people from all backgrounds and walks of life. It is our mission to build up communities that empower and inspire one another, celebrating our differences and appreciating all that we each have to offer. In this regard, MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. Keyword: Restaurant General Manager, GM, Store Manager, General Manager, Assistant General Manager, AGM, Restaurant Manager, Operations Manager, Team Leader
Keywords: MOD Pizza, Temple , Assistant General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!