Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This position is responsible for ensuring payroll is processed
correctly for their assigned divisions; verifying all payroll
interfaces are balanced for each payroll cycle; producing off cycle
checks as required; and providing documentation and training for
their assigned divisions? accounting payroll clerks and driver
payroll clerks as required.
This position will have a focus on 50% Child Support Garnishment
entry and 50% Payroll Support Specialist .
- Balance and validate payroll for each assigned division for
each payroll cycle including:
- All payroll interface files
- Data validation queries
- Data validation reports
- Provide level-1 system troubleshooting for division questions
regarding PeopleSoft operation and usage
- PeopleSoft Payroll
- McLane Driver Payroll
- McLane Time & Attendance (later PeopleSoft Time &
- PeopleSoft HR/Benefits employee setup
- PeopleSoft Query
- Fundamental Payroll rules and regulations
- Excel usage
- Establish and process routine divisional and global data
- Setup and maintain garnishment orders for all forms of wage
assignments from federal, state, and local entities.
- Provide training for division payroll clerk and driver payroll
clerk position when required due to turnover.
- Serve as the backup payroll clerk and/or driver payroll clerk
for unexpected personnel outages at the division level.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 2 years payroll experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 or more years PeopleSoft experience
- Possess a fundamental knowledge of computer systems to include
Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Maintain a working knowledge of wage and employment
- Be able to prioritize and delegate when necessary.
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with
- Possess great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task and solve a variety of different
- Office environment.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in
accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Temple , Payroll Specialist-Corp, Human Resources , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!