Part Time Dealership Driver/Porter($12/hr)
Company: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc.
Posted on: August 30, 2019
OverviewDriveTime is the nation's largest used car retailer and
finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used
vehicles (trust us, it's more exciting than it sounds). An
innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and
reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart
from the industry's status quo for more than 14 years.
Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our
138+ retail locations and 21 inspection centers, we are looking for
talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing
team!ResponsibilitiesThat's Nice, But What's the Job?
In short, you will be responsible for inventory operations to
include vehicle maintenance, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle
merchandising and display, vehicle transportation, vendor
relationships, lot and building image and maintenance.
In Long, you will
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory which includes front-line
inventory, trade-ins, lot drops and lot repairs
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised and displayed for
maximum customer appeal
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected weekly for mechanical,
drivability or cosmetic concerns
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating
- Maintain internal and external dealership image to provide a
clean, crisp, and inviting environment for DriveTime
- Perform dealer trades to neighboring DriveTime
- Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to
include fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper
display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply
- Coordinate with Retail, Central Inventory, and Inspection
Center team members on other responsibilities necessary to meet the
responsibilities of the position
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
All job responsibilities listed above are essential to the
satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents,
with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential
functions are assumed to be included in "other related duties as
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly.
Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a
high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win
- Timely. We don't believe in being "fashionably late". You'll
need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing
their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for
the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that
is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only
meeting their goals but exceeding them.
QualificationsThe Specifics - What do you need?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Comfortability working outside around vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), math, and
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office programs,
especially Word and Excel.
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability
to pass a drug test and a background check
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by
AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to
Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative,
transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too.
DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by
Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money: Part Time employees earn $12.00
Benefits and PTO available.
Schedule: Expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with
customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always
off. Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company
with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job.
It's a career.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right
person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime.
Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and
grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background
and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free
workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc., Temple , Part Time Dealership Driver/Porter($12/hr), Human Resources , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!