PROGRAMMER ANALYST, LEAD ORACLE
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Design defect fixes/enhancements. Develop new interfaces and
customized forms and reports as per business requirements. Case
analysis and resolutions for users having problems while using
Oracle E-Business Suite. Coordinate with team for faster and bug
free resolution of cases. Telework is permitted.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match. Becoming a McLane teammate is
to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125
years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance
who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and
our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the
opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement well tested
solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application
development request within the allocated time and budget for each
- Create high-level and detailed developer specifications.
- Develop and test solutions using the McLane development tools
in the McLane environment.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for
installs and manage and execute the system-testing process and UAT
- Ensure that requirements and development deliverables match the
- Ensure that test plans match the requirements; ensure that test
results match the test plans.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be
assigned at the position supervisor's discretion. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- (Will accept a 3 year Bachelor's Degree) plus 5 years of
experience in any related occupation. Tooling - Includes any of the
following - Oracle Jdeveloper, (PL) SQL Developer, BI Publisher,
Oracle?Reports Builder, Telenet, FTP tools, Eclipse-based
development environment, OOAD and SDLC.
Web Development - Includes any of the following WEB 2.0, HTML,
Database - Stored Procedures, Complex SQL.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane Company, Temple , PROGRAMMER ANALYST, LEAD ORACLE, IT / Software / Systems , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!