Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 19, 2022
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance begin your 60th day.
- Industry-leading 401(k) with annual company match starts on
your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program,
and more!As a member of the Home Office team, the Legal Assistant
provides administrative support to one or more managers and/or
directors by performing a variety of tasks related to organization,
coordination, and communication. They are responsible for
confidential and time-sensitive material.
- Coordinate and track status of department initiatives and
projects; follow up on phone calls, emails, voicemails, and written
- Gather statistical data for weekly/monthly reports; prepare,
and distribute as needed.
- Make photocopies; compile documents and information; maintain
accurate files and records; transmit documentation via various
- Track and reconcile team /department expense reports.
- Order business cards, company stationery, office supplies, and
- Coordinate travel, meetings, sessions, and other events;
schedule and coordinate meeting rooms and catering services.
- This position has additional duties; special projects may be
assigned.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Some college coursework, an Associate's degree, or business
- Experience in an administrative or clerical role.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint).Candidates may be subject to a background check and
drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Temple , Legal Assistant, Legal , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!