Company: DATAMARS, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Datamars Inc, a leading global supplier of integrated product
solutions in livestock management, animal health delivery, pet
identification and reunification and textile identification, is
seeking an experienced Molding Operator in Temple, TX.Job
SummaryThe Molding Operator position operates molding machines in
the production process under direction of the Production Shift
Leader and supervision of the Molding Manager.Duties and
- Performs typical machine shop and mold press operations to
support the production floor.
- Execute startup and shutdown procedures for each machine.
- Operates each machine safety and efficiently to meet production
- Always keeps machines loaded with raw material and
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable
conditions to the Production Shift Leader or Printing Manager.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly
condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as
required per the preventive maintenance (P.M.) charts.
- Familiar with the basic machine functions to perform the tasks
- Adhere to all safety guidelines including the use of personal
protective equipment (PPE).
- Perform other duties as assigned.Abilities Competencies
- Accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance
regarding machine set-up.
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Understanding of basic math required for quick and accurate
counting and calculations.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, time management, and
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment,
comfortable with multiple competing demands and able to deal with
frequent change, delays or unexpected events in a calm and logical
- Engage with all employees in a positive and respectful
- Consistent attendance and adherence to shift
requirements.Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of consecutive work experience.
- One year of experience in a manufacturing position
preferred.About DATAMARS, Inc.We are proudly global yet choose to
stay local, where we can be most relevant to, and best serve, our
customers. With around 4000 distributors and end customers in more
than 100 countries, success demands that we are on the ground where
it counts. This gives us a deep understanding of our markets and
the needs of our customers. It provides knowledge, responsiveness
and the relationships that help us deliver the products and
solutions that make a measurable difference to our customers. Our
global, scalable manufacturing footprint alongside our granular
client facing operations worldwide provide a powerful combination.
We have R&D hubs in three locations, production facilities in
seven locations and sales and marketing hubs in over 24 locations
worldwide.Equal Opportunity Employment PolicyDatamars, Inc.
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: DATAMARS, Inc., Temple , Molding Operator, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!