COORDINATOR, TOTAL REWARDS
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go. Provides reporting and analysis as
well as administrative support to one or more directors and
managers through a variety of duties related to compensation,
benefits, and HRIS.
- Complete department initiatives and projects; follow-up on
outstanding action items and reports status to manager. (20%)
- Gather statistical data for weekly/monthly reports, prepare,
and distribute as needed. (10%)
- Code and process weekly/monthly vendor billing in a timely
- Participate in open enrollment projects for the benefits team.
- Develop and maintain people department list with updates of
changing positions and/or teammates. (10%)
- Build new job descriptions and enter new information into the
recruiting tool within people soft. (5%)
- Review and update various salary structure related items such
as the Compensation Policies, Peoplesoft tables, etc. (5%)
- Update the people department information in the People
Department Corner on My McLane site (5%)
- Prepare and gather pertinent information for the weekly
distribution of the Retention Report (5%)
- Prepare and distribute the Turnover Report for the Directors of
Grocery and Food Services (5%)
- Organize meetings for various Compensation and/or Benefit
committees. Take minutes as needed. (5%)
- Track and reconcile team/department expense reports. (5%)
- Scan and index documents into OnBase (5%) Other duties also
include the following:
- Maintain and protect sensitive and confidential
- Schedule and coordinate meeting rooms and catering
- Assist HRIS on weekly Onbase Multiple Id's Report
- Receive daily mail and reroute to the appropriate
- Respond to phone calls, emails, voice-mails, and written
- Order business cards, company stationary, office supplies,
- Other duties may be assigned. MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- High School Diploma. College coursework, Associates Degree, or
business school training.
- 2 or more years' experience in a Human Resources or related
- MS Office, Peoplesoft, and On Base experience required.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in diverse and fast paced environment
- Office environment.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Temple , COORDINATOR, TOTAL REWARDS, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!