Analyst, Maintenance Logistics - MC982 HO Claim Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What's Your Story?
Everyone has a story. No two teammates are alike. At McLane, we
understand that what you do after work is just as important as what
you do on the clock. We prove it by offering you time and
compensation to make your story the best it can be.
Analyst, Maintenance Logistics
MC982 HO Claim Services
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- The Maintenance Logistics Analyst is responsible for developing
more efficient operation processes through the introduction of
improved procedures and deployment of improved systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A teammate in this position must have the ability to: Support
the implementation and use of companys Computerized Maintenance
Management System (CMMS).
- Manage, monitor and report on, but not limited to: o Spare
parts status o Vendor parts pricing o Equipment spare part listing
Measure and publish division Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to
the management team.
- Interpret data, troubleshoot processes, and make
recommendations based on findings.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment & spare parts
metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information to
include but not limited to supplier, manufacturer, model, serial
number, purchasing parameters, and system structure
- Coordinate and implement programs that will improve the
effectiveness of our Maintenance and Warehouse staff and the
reliability of our equipment.
- Support the following systems: RF-based warehouse management
- Manage equipment labeling/barcoding system from a corporate
- Maintain division-specific Preventive Maintenance (PM)
- Schedules, Routes and Work Packages.
- Review the appropriate reports from each system daily and
provide swift resolution of the problems indicated by these
- Monitor and update the Departments technical library.
- Coach and educate staff on the CMMS functions and best
practices for performing tasks.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A teammate in this position must have: Bachelors degree in
Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Industrial Engineering or
- 2 years of work history.
- Knowledge of the transportation industry, principles of
inventory management, general accounting practices, purchasing
techniques, and elements of the physical distribution system will
be a plus.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Experience in a maintenance data base such as MP2, DataStream
7i, Maximo, EAM or Maintenance Connection preferred.
- Experience in inventory management and parts research.
- Experience in data analysis in a maintenance program,
specifically in asset management, spare part optimization, and
- Project management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to speak, read and understand the English
- The work conditions are primarily in an office
- Be able to travel 25 to 30% of the time.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of
Keywords: McLane, Temple , Analyst, Maintenance Logistics - MC982 HO Claim Services, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!