Senior Security Analyst
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Accelerated pay based on your experience.
Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
Senior Security Analyst-Under general supervision, ensures user
information system security controls are functional and properly
implemented. Reviews information system security access requests
for proper authorizations and provisions appropriate system access.
Coordinates with the application team to ensure proper access
levels are created and provisioned. Responsible for applying
enterprise information security access controls. Evaluates and
analyzes access for regulations and audits. Provide consultation to
management in support of proper controls related to identity
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must
have the ability to:
- Review and implement individual user authorities and assure
access to information is limited to those following prescribed
- Coordinate security practices implemented by other areas of the
information technology organization, including the help desk,
operators at distribution centers, LAN/WAN administrators, voice
administrators, system administrators, and application
- Provide independent judgment for consideration by management
regarding security for identity management related to information
- Experience with LDAP/Directory Services technologies. (Active
Directory and Azure Active Directory)
- Knowledge of SAML 2.0 integrations, SSO, and MFA.
- Knowledge of PowerShell preferred.
- Assists various IT departments with design, implementation and
troubleshooting of user security technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills, strong
work ethic, and strong problem-solving skills are required
- Implement and maintain authorities for third party software
providers' external access for support within the company
- Participate with internal and external auditors to assure
information access controls are properly implemented.
- Participate in periodic review of user authorities in all areas
of individual user accesses to verify authorities are current and
appropriate for job functions.
- Monitor and review audit logs of access changes to ensure
changes are authorized and appropriate.
- Assist in the research of issues with individual user
authorities to determine cause and provide recommendations for
improvement of design of security implementations.
- Maintain documentation of security procedures and
considerations for others in the security team to reference as
- Participate in on-call rotations for security support during
regular working hours and after-hours.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
- Have a Bachelors Degree's degree in Computer Science or related
field or equivalent experience.
- Have a basic understanding of different operating system.
- Have 2 years of experience working with Security
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Temple , Senior Security Analyst, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!