Company: Sanford Federal
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA.,
is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that
provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in
providing advanced information technology, cyber security,
management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical
providers of technology solutions to the United States government.
Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve,
and protect the American people.
- Wear a pristine and professional company uniform.
- Must be well groomed, personable, and friendly.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language
- Must be able to stand and walk for the periods of time during
their assigned duty hours.
- Must have reliable transportation to report for duty on time on
all assigned duty days.
- Provide their own sustenance in way of food. A 30-minute lunch
break will be provided during the duty hours. Two 15-minute breaks
will be offered through the day when traffic is light.
- Must be able to successfully conduct the duties assigned in
accordance with the contract.
- Receptionist screening staff welcome people at the check
point(s) designated by the Medical Center facility.
- Receptionist screening staff will ask health screening
questions, conduct temperature checks, or both.
- The receptionist screener will follow locally established
procedures in directing those who answer Yes to screening questions
or have an abnormal temperature level to a designated area for
further care by the medical staff.
- These directives are in accordance with the CDC COVID -19
- Additionally, receptionist screening staff shall assist with
escorting screened patients to and from medical appointments within
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
encourages all qualified candidates to apply
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Temple , Covid Screeners, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!