Oracle EBS Systems Development Manager (Financials)
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
The Oracle Systems Development Manager is responsible for
application development activities utilizing Oracle Enterprise
Resource Planning (ERP) application modules. Reviews, coordinates,
and schedules development projects, support and maintenance
activities and other related departmental requirements. Provides
overall direction and guidance to assigned project resources and
direct reports. Reviews and evaluates work of direct reports and
prepares performance evaluations and related merit and bonus
recommendations. Clearly and effectively communicates and reports
information to leadership, peers and business stakeholders as
required and needed to facilitate collaboration and effective
delivery of solutions to McLane business.
- Select, train, and supervise Information Systems and staff
- Develop plans for their group consistent with the
development/maintenance planning cycle. Included in these
responsibilities are project plans, assistance in budget
preparation, and annual specific objectives.
- Interface with other company business functions to support the
information needs of a corporation.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of systems analysis,
program analysis, and project management functions, especially
related to Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) applications.
- Maintain a close working relationship with User Management to
assure that information needs are recognized, well-developed, and
translated into meaningful and user-friendly information
- Provide hands-on training of all non-programming functions of
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be
assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree with 10 or more years of IT Oracle EBS
experience of which at least 3 years is with V12 or higher
- At least 5 year of management experience within the
Applications Development and/or technology solution delivery
- Ability to create own analysis tools and techniques to monitor
and manage team performance
- effective people and project management skills and
- Understanding and ability to independently execute all of the
phases of the Applications Development Life-Cycle including
creation of business requirements, detailed design specifications,
creation and execution of test plans, creation and execution of
solutions implementation activities, etc.
- Understanding of business functions and needs in an environment
with many competing priorities
- Effective time management skill
- Effective trouble-shooting skill
- Strong positive professionalism and encourage others to do the
- A high tolerance for stress and pressure
- Business phone and email etiquette
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Temple , Oracle EBS Systems Development Manager (Financials), Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!