Customer Service Representative
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Posted on: June 5, 2021
CSR Specific Duties and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain NTH tickets and ensure data is up to date
- Always maintain accurate client classification codes in KanTime
& Jitbit NTH tickets
- Completes routine call communication: NTH weekly calls &
- Completes weekly caseload texts
- Initiates school set up tickets when needed
- Make simple schedule changes and adjustments
- Communicate large schedule updates with Scheduler via
- Utilize Wind Down Hour
- Ensure assigned caseload have you assigned as “Scheduler” in
- Works the after-hours on call phone, as assigned,
after normal 9a-5p office hours, including weekend and holidays per
- Adding/Editing schedules into KanTime
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations
of each field/external staff member. Demonstrates good managerial
judgment in assigning duties appropriate to everyone.
- Counsel field/external staff members to provide exceptional
- Maintains active involvement in agency cost containment
goals; effectively utilizes nurses when assigning
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems;
uses initiative and good judgment to reach quality
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and
express ideas clearly and actively listens.
- Maintains an excellent rapport with clients and
caregivers and effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal
Although each position has its own unique duties and
responsibilities, the following listing applies to every employee.
All employees of the organization:
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Will exercise necessary cost control measures.
- Will strive to maintain positive internal and external customer
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills by conveying
necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking
questions when clarification is needed.
- Must be able to be depended upon to plan and organize work
effectively and ensure its completion.
- Must be able to demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on
time and taking breaks in expected time frames.
- Will be expected to meet all productivity requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing
to promote a team-oriented environment.
- Is always expected to represent the organization
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative, strive to continually
improve processes and relationships.
- Regular attendance required.
- Will always adhere to dress code policy.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Requires working under some stressful
conditions to meet deadlines and patient needs, and to make quick
decisions when necessary.
- Office: Works in a routine office environment. Noise level may
be moderately high. Ability to remain calm in emergency
situations and when handling multiple tasks. Must be able to cope
with the mental and emotional stress of the position. Must function
independently and have flexibility, personal integrity and the
ability to work effectively with clients, personnel, and support
agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with the ill,
disabled, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Temple , Customer Service Representative, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!