Foam Extrusion Operator Associate - Nights
Company: Pactiv Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a
leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com.
128 miles south of Dallas, and 170 miles northwest of Houston,
Temple is a city in Bell County, Texas. As of 2019, the city has a
population of 78,439 according to a US census estimate, making it
the second largest of Bell County's three principal cities after
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national
origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender
identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other
characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with
disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, pleasecall
(847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines and applicable laws. Responsibilities
TEXT TO APPLY (737) 333-2537 OR TEXT PTVE @
- Provides support for the operations team by working safely to
feed material into machines, inspect product for defects and pack
finished goods in correct configuration.
- Performs quality checks and ensures correct counts on various
product sizes and packs into the appropriate packaging.
- Makes minor machine adjustments to minimize interruptions and
ensure quality product.
- Replacement of adhesive tape in hand tapers and automatic
- Ensure that any finished goods or work in progress
identification labels are present and placed in the correct
- Stacks finished product in correct configuration, ready for
- Responsible for ensuring good housekeeping, and that area(s) of
responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Promptly inform supervisor of any issues concerning health and
safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies; Adheres to
all Safety rules and regulations.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
is highly preferred
- Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is
- Ability to follow standard work instructions is required.
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Temple , Foam Extrusion Operator Associate - Nights, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!