Community Assistant- University Courtyard Temple
Company: American Campus Communities
Posted on: June 6, 2021
You're going to love it here. That's not just a promise to our
residents; it's a promise to our employees as well. As passionate
as we are about helping students succeed, we're just as passionate
about creating rewarding careers for our team members. Here you'll
find a hardworking, motivating culture with unlimited potential for
contribution and growth. We are hiring driven students with
entrepreneurial spirits looking to begin their career today!
Our people are our strength, and at American Campus, our
Community Assistants are the primary facilitator in providing our
prospective and current residents with a dynamic and enhanced
leasing and living experience. This is accomplished by developing a
sense of community and supporting the university's academic
As a part-time Community Assistant, you'll gain valuable work
experience while developing the critical professional skills top
employers want to hire. This is an opportunity to have an impact in
the lives of fellow students and get paid to make a difference.
As a student employee, we will work with your class schedule to
maximize your professional and academic growth. You will work a
structured administrative shift which may include evenings,
weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays. Here's what your typical day
may look like:
- Help students find their home away from home by making
appointments, conducting tours, maintaining show rooms, and
completing marketing follow-up processes needed to secure
- Provide unparalleled customer service and respect for residents
while supporting all American Campus Communities policies and
- Enthusiastically assist with the implementation of marketing
efforts on-campus, in the community, and at special events and
encourage residents to attend and/or participate.
- Serve on one or more CA Committees that foster community
amongst staff and residents
- Assist with the preparation and administration of Turn,
Move-In, and Move-Out.
- Work scheduled "Community Assistant On-Call" shifts, which may
include, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays. These shifts are a
required part of the Community Assistant position and may take
place at any point during the day, evening, and/or overnight.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being
fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the
smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at
any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride
in our community.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be
photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control
and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and
Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
Your background and experience needed to excel in this role
- A high school diploma and diploma in progress from an
accredited college or university
- Maintain a minimum GPA and class load as determined by the
property management guidelines
- A desire to develop your leadership, problem solving, and
conflict resolution skills
- The ability to act as customer relations liaison for residents,
prospective residents, and parents
- A desire to impact your community with marketing strategy and
ACC is now hiring - Join us and see just how far your ambition
can advance your career before you even graduate!
Keywords: American Campus Communities, Temple , Community Assistant- University Courtyard Temple, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!