Certified Medication Aide - CMA
Company: Touchstone Communities
Posted on: June 6, 2021
William R. Courtney Texas State Veterans Home
Address: 1424 Martin Luther King Jr Ln, Temple, TX 76504
Phone: (254) 791-8280
Join Our Mission to Serve Others
Touchstone Communities is committed to bringing best-in-class
care to the patients, residents and Veterans we serve. Our purpose
is to glorify God by serving others through compassionate, skilled
care. Our dedicated team members are key to our success in
providing positive healthcare experiences.
Touchstone Communities is seeking professionals who share our
mission to improve the lives of those we serve every day. If you
are driven by the desire to help, heal and empathize in a work
environment where every voice matters, we encourage you to apply
CMA - Certified Medication Aide
Full and Part Time Available. - All Shifts PRN
- Take appropriate action to assure adequate staffing to provide
- Implement Community procedures to provide resident care.
We offer outstanding benefits!
Competitive compensation ~ PTO ~ Tuition Reimbursement ~
Matching 401(K) ~ Health & Dental Available ~ Life & Supplemental
Insurances ~ Team Member Chaplain Services
- Must have a current and valid CMA ( Certified Medication
- Experience in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing a Plus.
Healthcare experience is a must
- Performing daily activities with an attitude of humility.
- Approaching each patient and coworker as if they were part of
Keywords: Touchstone Communities, Temple , Certified Medication Aide - CMA, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!