Sales Representative / Project Manager
Company: Mueller Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Serve as an inside sales representative/project manager and
coordinate customer support activities from quote to delivery.
Pre-sale job duties include educating the customer,
understanding/interpreting project requirements, developing project
specifications, providing quotes and obtaining contracts and
deposits. Post-sale job duties include sales order entry, order
coordination with technical services, manufacturing and
- Generate professional project estimates and sales of metal
building systems, residential metal roofing and components.
- Enter sales orders into software systems and coordinate
internal resources to provide customers with desired products and
services in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Manage post delivery issues such as damages, shortages, delays,
changes, field fabrication methods, etc.
- Ensure the sale of Mueller's products and services comply with
proper pricing guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as the customer point of contact, provide assurance, and
maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and company regarding
potential problems and customer desires.
- Analyze and report competitive market information.
- Provide and ensure customer-focused activities, deliverables,
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a sales or service
oriented industry preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills coupled with
detail orientation and organizational skills.
- Strong professionalism and work ethic.
- Sufficient personal computer and business software application
use capabilities required.
- A combination of education and experience may be
- This job is 100% office based.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salaried, non-exempt position with commissions and overtime
- Estimated first-year compensation of $50,000. Upwards from
there based on performance.
- Generous employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an
- Dual Medical/Rx Plan Options - Base Plan: 100% paid premiums
for the employee and children; spouse coverage available for a
nominal payroll contribution. Buy-Up Plan: nominal payroll
contribution for the employee, children and spouse
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Occupational Illness & Injury
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
Keywords: Mueller Inc., Temple , Sales Representative / Project Manager, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!