Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
This is an entry-level professional position learning and
assisting with preparation and filing of state income and franchise
tax returns, assisting with federal income tax return preparation
and assisting with other tax related projects. Significant guidance
and direction will be provided by various Senior Tax Analysts.
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have
the ability to:
- Prepare and file state and federal income tax returns.
- Prepare and file franchise tax returns.
- Communicate clearly with McLane operating divisions and act as
first point of contact for certain states' audit inquiries where
responses to such inquiries will be subject to review by and
guidance from more senior members of the Tax Department.
- Assist with other special projects as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Accounting, be a CPA or working
- Have 0 to 3 years of work experience in professional work
- Be detail-oriented with solid verbal and written communication
- Be a self starter and have ability to multi-task.
- Display aptitude for becoming highly proficient with computer
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Have excellent organization and documentation skills.
- Be successful in meeting deadlines.
- Office environment
- Some travel required
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Temple , Analyst, Tax, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!