Dining Services Supervisor
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for providing quality dining experience by greeting
and seating residents and guests, overseeing dining room staff in
the absence of the Dining Services Manager and maintaining a
pleasant and clean dining environment. This position reports to the
Dining Services Director and/or other staff person assigned by the
Dining Services Director and may be required to supervise other
- Assists Dining Services Manager with daily supervision of
dining room and room service.
- Ensures room service orders are delivered timely and
- Ensures smooth and timely opening of the dining room.
- Assigns wait staff to designated sections and all staff to
appropriate side work.
- Assists service staff during mealtime as needed.
- Assists in greeting and seating residents and guests.
- Inspects side work to ensure completion and closes dining
- Assists in resident billing of food services charges.
- Assists in producing weekly schedules with budgetary guideline
for service staff.
- Assists in ensuring an adequate number of service employees for
each shift and ensures absences are covered as to not allow
- Provides supervision for special events.
- Knows the description of all menu items.
- Ensures menu covers are clean and menu inserts of current.
- Assists in hiring, training, disciplining and terminating
departmental employees in accordance with Senior Lifestyle
Corporation's human resources policy.
- Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all
residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three
to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food
handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Temple , Dining Services Supervisor, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!