Food Service Manager - Patient Services - Baylor, Scott and White Health - Temple, TX
Posted on: October 11, 2021
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
We are seeking a Food Service Manager to support our Patient
Services Operation. The Food Service Manager - Patient Services
will be responsible for developing and executing dining solutions
to meet paitent and customer needs and tastes. This person will
utilize technical training and interpret government mandated
nutritional standards in the healthcare industry on food health to
develop healthy menu implementation plans.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model
to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential.
Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and team
performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead
daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client
and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business
relationships. Identify client needs and communicate operational
progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's
standard service model.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion
and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company
financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems,
understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends;
educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient
operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management.
Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and
maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is
trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production,
quality and control.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy
environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all
applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not
limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and
- Manages patient food service activities, complying with
- Leads patient service staff to ensure meals are properly
prepared and delivered to patients
- Conducts rounds on patients/departments
- Oversees the diet office and the host/hostess program
- Record safety and sanitation compliance
- Supervises tray line operation and/or the room service
- NOTE: This client location requires all individuals
working on site to be fully vaccinated against
- Requires at least 1-2 year experience and 0-2 years of
experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Keywords: Aramark, Temple , Food Service Manager - Patient Services - Baylor, Scott and White Health - Temple, TX, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!