Patient Scheduling Coordinator
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job DescriptionCalling all social entrepreneurs, Client
Relationship Managers and Account Managers! Come work with a
purpose! Are you a people person who is results-oriented? Do you
pride yourself on being creative and able to solve complex problems
and juggle competing priorities? Have you been told you have grit
and determination? Would you like to use these skills to make a
difference in the lives of children, their families, and the
clinicians who support them?Opportunity:This role presents a guided
path to leadership opportunities. The candidate successful in this
role will have foundational leadership skills that will prepare
them for a bigger scope of responsibility within the organization.
Thrive SPC is excited about investing in our employees with
structured coaching, mentoring, and leadership development.We seek
a Client Relationship Manager who can hit the ground running
cultivating and managing relationships with the parents of our
clients and the nurses who care for them. This is a terrific
opportunity to build and grow your own business sharing in the
personal and financial rewards of a service role in the healthcare
industry. Were building our next generation of Location Directors
by investing in people like YOU! Come grow with us!Thrive Skilled
Pediatric Cares purpose is simple, to provide high quality clinical
home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and
flourish to their full potential. We deliver this through our
commitment to our purpose, our passion for what we do, and our
pride in contributing to the health and wellbeing of children and
their families. Requirements:
- New College Grads Welcome to apply! Thrive SPC will train and
develop candidates with the right mix of compassion, dedication and
determination and those who embody our purpose and core
- Bachelors degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years sales or service experience in fast-paced
- Demonstrated success in building long-term relationships with a
broad range of people.
- Experience recruiting/hiring candidates desired.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to work independently,
as well as with a team, to deliver on expected performance results.
A can-do attitude is a must.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication
- Home care or health care experience desired.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
and other systems.Responsibilities:
- Maintains and updates staffing needs of our patients and their
families in a timely manner.
- Coordinates the opening of new patient referrals in partnership
with the Clinical Supervisor.
- Utilizes Thrive SPC's applicant tracking system to engage and
convert nurses and other care team members after initial screening
and submission of the candidates from the Talent Acquisition
- Seeks and engages in opportunities to attract nurses through
passive methods: sourcing, employee referrals, local job fairs,
etc. to successfully fill the needs of open cases.
- Takes responsibility to ensure the nurses desired hours are met
weekly to ensure retention of the team members.
- Works closely with Onboarding Specialist to ensure all nurse
credentials are up to date.
- Utilizes strategic staffing methods to optimize the care
coverage for all patients and nurses, including communication of
all schedule changes, ensuring patients are staffed to meet the
patient/guardians needs with an appropriately skilled clinician,
and within insurance authorization.
- Handles on-call responsibilities, responding to employee and
client needs, and covering open shifts.About Thrive Skilled
Pediatric CareThrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to
children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and
their families home. We offer a full range of clinical home care
services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive
the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC
team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven
environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class
development programs designed to advance their careers.by
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Temple , Patient Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!