Company: Niagara Bottling LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
At Niagara, were looking for Team Members who want to be part of
achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality
most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if you want
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.Batching OperatorThis position is responsible for batching
activities as required by production demand; ensuring the shift
meets established safety, quality, and production goals in
compliance with all applicable legal and food safety
- Precisely inspects, stages, weighs, and mixes ingredients
according to the product recipes. Collaborates with Quality
Assurance Technician on the analytical results and makes
modifications or adjustments to the batches when needed (i.e. Brix,
Acid, pH, color).
- Pre-weighs, blends, and liquefies components for beverage
- Accurately documents lot numbers, quantities, and expiration
dates on formulas per customer regulations.
- Performs cleaning and sanitation of batching equipment and
fillers (CIPs, foaming equipment and hand brushing).
- Operates forklift to load/move various ingredients, following
all safety procedures.
- Adheres to the highest standards of company and plant safety
programs, guidelines, rules, and regulations.
- Abides by Niagaras Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food
Safety Standards at all times.
- Maintains general housekeeping and quality in all areas of
batching, production, and any additional areas assigned by plant
leadership. Accurately completes hourly inspection sheets based on
overall product quality.
- Assists in other areas as required by plant supervision.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 Years Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 2 Years Experience in Position
- 0 Years Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and education
- Ability to speak effectively with management and employees at
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and/or flexibility to work up to 12 hour shifts, day or
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time in a
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and
frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to visually inspect product and materials.
- Forklift experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 4 Years Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 4 Years Experience working in Position
- 2 Years Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and
educationCompetenciesThis position embodies the values of Niagaras
LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies,
methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to
unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve ones self through growth
and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectationsEducation
- Minimum Required:
- High School Diploma
- High School DiplomaCertification/License:
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/AForeign Language
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of Colorado Any
employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this
career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding
that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara
Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire
that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the
submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies
that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been
engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara
Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into
this career site to be eligible for placement fees.Niagara
Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963.
Niagara is a leading bottled water manufacturer in the U.S.,
supplying major retailers across the nation. With incredible growth
over the past several years, the career possibilities at Niagara
are endless!Niagaras culture is fast-paced, innovative and
intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven
and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard and play
hard while staying true to our family atmosphere.From competitive
benefits and retirement options to educational reimbursements,
ongoing training courses and exciting career advancement
opportunities, at Niagara we truly take care of our Team Members.We
hope that you consider joining our Niagara family! Niagara Bottling
LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status
or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting
Keywords: Niagara Bottling LLC, Temple , Batching Operator, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!