Fitness Coordinator in Temple, TX at Wildflower Country Club
Company: Temple, TX, United States
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Fitness Coordinator (FC) is responsible for supporting the
fitness department to ensure the delivery of professional, high
quality, safe and innovative health and fitness services and
programs to our membership. The Fitness Coordinator is responsible
for the oversight of all fitness related programs within the
- Oversee New member integration and facilitate FitStart
- Oversee the fitness booking system to ensure all members are
- Track all FitStart activity, conversion rates and new
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing and hiring of all fitness
- Assist in payroll processing.
- Develop member engagement activities to educate and promote
programs and services.
- Oversee fitness floor schedules to ensure adequate service
levels during prime-time hours.
- Maintain the fitness center and ensure everything is stocked,
clean, orderly and in working order. About You
- Bachelors degree in health-related field.
- Current personal training certification (ACSM, NASM, ACE, PTA
Global, NFPT, CSCS or NSCA).
- Previous fitness training experience.
- Excellent customer service attitude and abilities.
- Enthusiastic, responsible, and dependable team player.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative with strong work ethic.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient with a PC/Windows environment. Have more questions?
Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about
ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter
FacebookInvited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer /
Invited participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to
describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a
complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Temple, TX, United States, Temple , Fitness Coordinator in Temple, TX at Wildflower Country Club, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!