Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Datamars is a global data solutions company with a 30+ year legacy
in animal and textile solutions. Building on our history as a
successful RFID identification and data solutions company, we bring
together products, technologies & capabilities to put powerful data
in the hands of our livestock, pet and textile customers so they
can make better informed decisions. Our solutions deliver insights
that help customers define what now looks like, what tomorrow could
be and to track the improvements to get there.The results? More
profitable decisions, less environmental impacts and higher quality
Our vision is clear: World leaders in harnessing the power of data
to measurably improve productivity and quality of life.
Our purpose is strong: It guides our actions and behaviours and
reflects our commitment to do the right thing for our customers. It
gives us courage to take on big challenges!
Our mission is simple: Information is the way to a better, more
An insight to the role
- Working within a very supportive environment, you'll be an
active team player who enjoys a bit of fun!
- You'll be accountable for collecting, verifying and record
transactions, resolvingaccount discrepancies, and performing other
tasks to secure customer payments
- Identifies delinquent accounts and initiate collection
- Reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis
- Support the team with continuous improvementactivities
Key success factors
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- Two (2) years of accounting experience
- Advanced computer and data entry skills
- Solution-based thinking
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, time management, and
Culture & Values
- Be Passionate; Aim to Excel; Respect one another; Strive for
Performance; Be Empowered!
- Customer centric - Solution focused - Relationship driven.
- Innovative - delivering advanced integrated technologies to
- Collaborative - sharing ideas & collaborating across global
- Competitive & growth mindset - Market leaders - Goal oriented -
- Base Salary +Medical, dental, vision, group life insurance,
- Training and development opportunities
- Global secondment opportunities for those interested in
As a vertically integrated business with a head office in
Switzerland and market-based operations in over 21 countries, we
unite people from diverse sectors, backgrounds, countries and
professions. This proudly diverse and inclusive culture strengthens
our collective abilities to make a measurable difference to the
profitability and quality of life of customers, the sustainability
of sectors and the future of the environment.
We have R&D hubs in Switzerland, New Zealand and Chiang Mai,
production facilities in six locations and sales and marketing hubs
in over 24 locations worldwide. We are constantly evolving, which
allows our people to engage with stimulating & innovative
technology, products & projects.
Keywords: Datamars, Temple , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!