Massage therapist - Nights or Weekends - $850 Hiring Bonus!
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Overview:Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place
that helps you feel and deliver your best? Massage Envy Harker
Heights is the leader in accessible massage therapy and skin care.
As a massage therapist at our clinic, you'll join a team that's
passionate about helping people feel their best through total body
care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service.We value total body champions.Keeping someone's body
working is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our
environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work.
We take care of overhead costs, scheduling, supplies, marketing,
and building your book of business so you can focus on performing
as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that
our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term
impact your services make for members.You can be your best within
our positive culture of continual improvement, excellent customer
service, and strong teamwork.
- Continual improvement trains you on new modalities.
- Excellent customer service reinforces your talents.
- Strong team work keeps you busy with clients.Our total body
champions are rewarded for their healing artistry with:
- Starting pay of $17-19 per service hour plus commissions, tips,
- $850 hiring bonus for healing artists who are available nights
- Reimbursement for canceled appointments.
- Paydays every 2 weeks.
- Cash tips paid daily.
- Referral bonuses.
- Paid time-off.As wellness professionals we understand the
physical impact of your artistry. Our culture maintains a
commitment to your growth, safety, and career longevity with:
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year and paid
- Flexible work schedules with start times that maintain your
- Complimentary massages, professional stretching, facials, and
- Employer sponsored medical coverage and 401k retirement
- A 15-30 minute drive from home without Austin heavy
- Discounts for medical grade cosmetics and retail items.
- ABMP and AMTA professional insurance discounts.
- Family and friends discounts for total body care.What We'll
Accomplish Together:As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
- Performing quality and therapeutic bodywork that meets members'
needs using medium, firm, or deep pressure.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing our core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence,
consistency, and empathy.As a team, we appreciate the contributions
of our military members. We know what it means to serve and we are
enthusiastic to assist veterans and family members become healing
artists and total body champions. Please know that we have:
- Flexible schedules that balance your life partner's duty hours,
field exercises, deployments, and redeployments.
- 2 out of 5 team members who are either a veteran, life partner,
or dependent.What it Takes to Succeed:We only succeed together, so
we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be
amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Thirsty for knowledge who are seeking continuing education to
build on their modality mastery with total body stretch, pre-natal
massage, and hot stone massage.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits,
additional services, and products as needed to help clients pursue
their wellness goals.
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
- Clear communicators who can identify therapeutic needs, set
clear expectations, and establish a professional client
- Licensed as a massage therapist in Texas and able to pass a
background and reference check with flying colors.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Massage Envy Harker
Heights is a LGBTQ friendly, mother friendly, and veteran friendly
employer. If you're ready to bring your healing artistry to a place
where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet
Keywords: Massage Envy, Temple , Massage therapist - Nights or Weekends - $850 Hiring Bonus!, Other , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!