Posted on: October 12, 2020
Production SupervisorThis position is for Pactiv, a company of
Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top
priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance
with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of
our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include,
but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19
screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing
requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide
all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a
production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while
- Typically supervises 25-50 employees.
- Coordinate with Department Manager to ensure daily production
requirements are achieved.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing,
hiring & training employees
- Planning, assigning & directing work
- Appraising performance
- Rewarding & disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints & resolving problems
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly
on a daily basis.
- Support & improve upon Quality initiatives designed to meet
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed
regularly and revised as necessary.
- Interest in working rotating shifts (8am-8pm or 8pm-8am) in the
Continuous Operating Production (COP) rotating model; employees are
scheduled to work 7 out of every 14 days
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in group situations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature &
- Good computer skills.
- SAP experience preferred.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our
place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors
of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently
produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum,
pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging.
Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1
Keywords: Pactiv, Temple , Production Supervisor, Professions , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!