Analyst, Business Senior
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: January 8, 2021
- Becoming a McLane teammate is to
become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125
years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance
who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and
the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the
opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
- DAY 1 BENEFITS such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program,
and more!JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:Manage the relationship
between the business units and MISD from a subject matter expert's
point of view ensuring business objectives are being met by
defining requirements and influencing to address short and long
term solutions. Ensure quality solutions are created, business
reengineering processes are documented, changes in business
processes are implemented and quality field level training is
completed. From a support perspective, it is expected research will
be completed on reported or assigned incidents with interim and
permanent solutions implemented or recommended as system changes.
Additional, a Senior Business Analyst should have vision to see
major issues and or steps needing to be implemented which could
have negative consequences in the organization. They should have a
mixture of technical and functional skills which allow them to
easily transition between user groups.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS /
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:Other duties may be assigned. A teammate
in this position must have the ability to:
- Consult with business and IS teams to identify and document
business process and functional specifications as the subject
matter expert across the Oracle EBS Operations domain.
- End user training and documentation; responsible for system
integration and user acceptance testing; resolve support
- Own the relationship between the business units and MISD teams
while carrying a substantial workload of approximately 10-25
- Produce adhoc reports based on business users' requests and
serve as an information source for members of the project
- Highlight and track mission critical issues and push for
- Understand the industry and solutions the Company has to offer.
Be able to see the big picture on projects and also be able to
discuss in depth all steps needed to take requirements from
gathering to implementation and support.
- Elicit business requirements and subsequent creation of a
business requirements document. Ensure changes, updates and
exceptions are documented throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop and maintain work flows, swim lanes, mock screens or
screens and other visual aids to demonstrate how the solution
should be created and effectively communicate to members of a
- Collaborate with development and subject matter experts to
establish the vision of a project and analyze the tradeoffs between
usability and performance needs.
- Create Microsoft project plans along with creation of tasks and
assign tasks to members of the project team.
- Prepare cost benefit analysis and return on investment research
to ensure projects submitted are providing proper return to the
Company. SOP98-1 identification of projects.
- Obtain approval of the business requirements document from the
business unit within the project timeline.
- Provide weekly status reports to ensure everyone included in
the project has an understanding of major milestones, timelines,
and whether assigned projects are on track to meet expected
- Develop test cases or other system testing processes to ensure
solutions meet quality standards and the agreed upon business
- Approve and in some cases execute test cases created by Quality
Assurance, validate the tests appropriately and evaluate the
- Close process related incidents, reported to the Help Desk,
that are assigned based on business issues.
- Develop training material as well as maintenance of existing
materials so that business users have an understanding of the
systems and solutions that are in place.
- Manage projects as needed or defined by the business.
- Facilitate of meetings as needed.
- Establish project priorities by working with the business
owners on a weekly basis.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND
REQUIREMENTS:teammate in this position must:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of standard project management and milestone based
- Bachelor's degree with industry experience in distribution,
retail, warehouse operations. Master's degree preferred.
- 8+ years experience of implementing and supporting Oracle EBS
modules Purchasing, iSupplier, PDH; ASCP and Demantra DM.
- Solution design to address new requirements and improve
existing business process with Oracle EBS functionality and
- Functional and domain expertise with business process Plan to
Replenish, Inventory Management, Service Management, Master Data
- Facilitation skills with strong problem solving and analytical
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and support
multiple internal customers.
- Be able to work effectively with minimum supervision or
direction. Ability to analyze and resolve day-to-day production
issues in timely manner.
- Be able to work in stressful situations where time demands are
high and have the ability to discern priorities.
- Have ability to travel to divisions to support in upgrades, new
implementations, creation or opening of new divisions.
- Ability to provide after hours support as needed based on needs
of the business.
- 30% travelCandidates must pass a background check, drug screen
and other job requirements.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Primary
Location United States-Texas-TempleWork Locations IS970 HO MISD
4747 McLane Pkwy Temple 76504Job Information TechnologySchedule
Full-timeShift 1st - DayEmployee Status RegularTravel Yes, 10 % of
the TimeRemote Work Yes
Keywords: McLane Company, Temple , Analyst, Business Senior, Professions , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!