Posted on: May 2, 2021
Wilsonart ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Installs, and repairs complex wiring circuits and distribution
systems to applicable codes for new equipment/repairs.
- Installs and maintains complex mechanical, electrical and
electronic components of varied equipment
- Diagnoses complex mechanical and electrical troubles and
breakdowns. Performs necessary repairs and replaces all electrical
apparatus as needed to continue production.
- Install, Troubleshoot and Maintain industrial components,
controls, instrumentation and industrial control wiring.
- Works from complex wiring diagrams, codebooks, and similar
- Operates production equipment to check work as required.
- Installs/programs/repairs programmable logic controllers
- Continue to train others as needed.
- Good predictive analysis and preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems in the
plant. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Certified in the related
mechanic, electrical or electronics field, five years of solid,
direct electrical experience in an industrial environment and
working experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, programmable
drives, and servo drive systems. Must have extensive experience
operating and programming PLC's, drives and controllers. Knowledge
of the National Electrical Code is required. Experience in
hydraulic and pneumatic systems is required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &
- Knowledge of safety standards applicable to the work area and
National Electrical Code.
- Knowledge of electrical principles. Knowledge of wiring
schematics. Knowledge of use and repairs of PLC control systems.
Knowledge in computers sufficient to utilize word processors,
spreadsheets, and PLC interface applications. Demonstrated ability
to continue learning new and complex programs.
- Knowledge of standard mechanical procedures necessary to repair
and maintain equipment.
- Ability to communicate well in oral and written forms.
- Ability to be comfortable and safety conscious when operating
machinery. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
to resolve problems. Knowledge of welding and cutting.
- Knowledge of waste disposal.PHYSICAL DEMANDSHeavy work - tasks
involve pushing/pulling, lifting and standing or using force equal
to handling materials of 50 to 100 pounds.Wilsonart is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected
Keywords: Wilsonart, Temple , Maintenance Electrical, Professions , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!