Company: Pactiv Evergreen - North America
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description of the Position:
- Oversee all mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment
installation, setup, maintenance, and repair.
- As needed, troubleshoot, repair, and/or replace electrical
- As needed, upgrade process control equipment.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the most up-to-date control
- Maintenance or Industrial Technology Associate's Degree
- 5 years in a manufacturing environment (minimum)
- Troubleshooting skills in hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical,
and electrical systems.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the company
and operate well in a team atmosphere.
- Exceptional leadership abilities.
- Electrical, mechanical, welding, tool and die, and lift truck
- For this position, you must have or be able to obtain the
necessary tools.You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Pneumatics Experience
- Hydraulics Experience
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Troubleshooting CNC Machines
Keywords: Pactiv Evergreen - North America, Temple , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Temple, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!